Paleo Retiree writes:
- Have American colleges become flat-out anti-male spaces?
- A fun collection of credulous initial media responses to the Jussie Smollett “attack.” Is the hate hoax one of the defining thangs of our era?
- There’s a market for it.
- Dave Chappelle has been skeptical of Jussie’s story too.
- NYTimes columnist doesn’t mind having been wrong. Her intentions were good, and that’s all that really counts.
- Question du jour.
- Flashback to the Tawana Brawley hate hoax, now over 30 years old.
- 15 idiots — er, celebrities — who blamed deplorables for the “attack” on Jussie Smollett. I don’t know about you, but I’m still looking forward to their apologies.
- Poor girl, oppressed on a daily basis by systemic racism.
- Why are we giving public housing to illegals when hundreds of thousands of American citizens could use the help?
- Immigrants doing the benefit-collecting American won’t do.
- Who could have predicted it?
- Knitters are the worst.
- Good news.
- Translation: How can a straight white man today be a Democrat?
- Sky is falling!
- How do Max Boot and Bill Kristol continue to manage to get paid, let alone get published? They’re jokes.
- What are Tanzanians doing in Idaho?
- I’m fully in favor of dumping on the empty-headed egomaniacs who staff our national MSM, but I also think it’s important to cherish our good, tough, down-to-earth local reporters.
Pingback: Stitch’n’bitch | Patriactionary
Pingback: SJW & NPC’s Are Dying In Our Society | Free Matt Podcasts