@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Alfonso Cuaron
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: In “Roma,” writer-director Alfonso Cuarón rationalizes chic aesthetic loop-the-loops by pretending to social consciousness. The movie concerns an indigenous maid who serves a white Mexican family. Though critics have compared it to Italian Neorealism, its canned … Continue reading