@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Faze on Weekend Linkage
- Fenster on “Killer Women”
- Trimegistus on Naked Lady of the Week: Alisa Amore
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
Tag Archives: art institute of chicago
Eddie Pensier writes: From my recent visit to the Art Institute of Chicago, a strange mini-trend I noticed. Jacques-Louis David, Madame François Buron (1769) Sir Thomas Lawrence, Mrs Jens Wolff (1803-15) Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, Interrupted Reading (c. 1870) More art and other … Continue reading