@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
- Manqueman on Trump’s New Executive Order
Tag Archives: Brian De Palma
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: In the opening scene of the 1981 “Nightdreams,” porn princess Dorothy LeMay furiously works her pussy as she barks lines at the camera. The sound of a heartbeat thumps below her monologue. “I know you’re watching … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: While making my way through the special features on Criterion’s fab new Blu-ray of Brian De Palma’s “Dressed to Kill,” I was tickled to find a conversation with Victoria Lynn Johnson, the woman who served as … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: U.S. U.K. German Italian Clearly, the inky blacks of Vilmos Zsigmond’s cinematography made an impression on poster designers the world over.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Part 2.
Fenster writes: As soon as I heard the news about Brian DePalma’s legal problems in the making of his latest film Passion, I ran out to see it. Nice butt, Miss Tragenhöschen! And then there was the rest of the movie. … Continue reading