@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: bush
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I ran across Linda Gordon while browsing the excellent Vintage Erotica Forums. She seems to have posed a lot for magazines with titles like Swank and Beaver. Here’s what Boobpedia has to say about her: Linda … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The witchy woman was a big thing in the ’70s, or at least that’s my sense. There was even a song about her. Several, actually. She was dangerous, tempestuous, possibly malevolent, but also unbelievably hot. This … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Female sultriness is a quality that’s in short supply these days. Or at least it seems that way to me. But if you look at glossy porn mags of the late ’70s and early ’80s, you’ll … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Playboy’s Miss May of 1975, Bridgett Rollins had a twinkly quality that I suspect couldn’t be suppressed even by a lousy photographer. I have fond memories of most of the ’70s Playmates even though I was … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I ran across Anna Noble while exploring a thread at Vintage Erotica Forums dedicated to pictures of vintage bush. Her bush is indeed worthy of appreciation, and there’s no doubt that it contributes to her aura … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: September 1980 Playmate of the Month Lisa Welch strikes me as one of the prettier Playmates of her era. She also strikes me as an almost perfect creature of Playboy — sexily bodacious, yet nonthreatening and … Continue reading