@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
Tag Archives: China
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Shu Qi is among the most famous Asian actresses in the world, known for her roles in populist fare (the first “Transporter” film) as well as arthouse material (several Hou Hsiao-Hsien projects). But the Taiwanese-born beauty … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The mountainous areas of western Fujian province in southwest China are home to a unique form of rammed-earth building known as tulou — large defensive structures designed to contain and protect one family clan… …These enclosed fort like … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Designed by the firm MAD Architects (pausing so you can snicker) the Ordos Art & City Museum, located in Inner Mongolia, China, is blobitecture at its finest. Or should I say, at it’s “finest.” It resembles nothing so much … Continue reading