@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Joan Bennett
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: One of the great female-centered noirs, Max Ophuls’ “The Reckless Moment,” first released in 1949, has been ill-treated by whatever multinational entertainment conglomerate owns its video rights. Some 20 years after the dawn of modern video … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Yesterday I raved about Brian Kellow’s new book about the legendary Hollywood agent Sue Mengers. It’s a smart and fun biography, an informative joyride through the life of a colorful and fascinating character who peaked during the 1970s, one … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Sometimes things don’t happen the way we anticipate and we find a piece of art that helps us make sense of things. In this special guest post, an academic finds himself in an online relationship that takes a … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Back when movie posters were important as advertisements, and many theaters were independently run, some printing companies offered posters that functioned as alternatives to the studio-approved designs. Theaters looking to promote a film in a unique … Continue reading