@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Benny on “The Godfather is Boring”
- chris evans on Book Notes: “A Disease in the Public Mind”
- Pepe on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Why I’ve Seen “Since You Went Away” Umpteen Times – Taking Up Room on “Since You Went Away,” a Culture’s Dreams, and the Agee-DOS Dosado
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
Tag Archives: Miriam Hopkins
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Miriam Hopkins and Claudette Colbert sing “Jazz Up Your Lingerie” from Ernst Lubitsch’s THE SMILING LIEUTENANT (1931).
Blowhard, Esq. writes: …Miriam Hopkins. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Kay Francis and Miriam Hopkins in Ernst Lubitsch’s TROUBLE IN PARADISE (1932) Click on the image to enlarge.