@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Trimegistus on Naked Lady of the Week: Alisa Amore
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
Tag Archives: swingin’ 70s
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Yesterday, Paleo Retiree kicked off part one of our two-part interview with Sue Mengers biographer Brian Kellow. Today we conclude our conversation. We cover, among other topics, how to write a biography, Brian’s reaction to Janet Maslin’s pan … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Is this the closest Catherine Deneuve ever came to starring in a sci-fi opera? An ad from Women’s Wear Daily, February 9, 1971. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: As Paleo Retiree likes to say, “It was the 70s.” “We’d like to undress him and watch his fashion turn to passion,” drool the editors of Playgirl, under a photo of — Calvin Klein! What is the blue-eyed, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: PSA stewardesses, 1972