@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: swingin’ 70s
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Yesterday, Paleo Retiree kicked off part one of our two-part interview with Sue Mengers biographer Brian Kellow. Today we conclude our conversation. We cover, among other topics, how to write a biography, Brian’s reaction to Janet Maslin’s pan … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Is this the closest Catherine Deneuve ever came to starring in a sci-fi opera? An ad from Women’s Wear Daily, February 9, 1971. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: As Paleo Retiree likes to say, “It was the 70s.” “We’d like to undress him and watch his fashion turn to passion,” drool the editors of Playgirl, under a photo of — Calvin Klein! What is the blue-eyed, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: PSA stewardesses, 1972