Paleo Retiree writes:
- Will S. shares a good link and a good joke.
- He also tries to make some sense of all the gal-teachers-having-sex-with-male-students stories that we’ve been seeing in the news recently.
- Interesting population-analysis guy Peter (“Cliodynamics”) Turchin is following the Paleo Diet.
- Funny, smart stuff from Toni Bentley at the expense of Naomi Wolf.
- Steve Sailer picks through (and is drolly funny about) “The Master,” Paul Thomas Anderson’s ambitious new film.
- A standup romp through history and cultures with Colin Quinn.
- Someone has uploaded Bruce Weber’s evocative (and hard to find) personal-essay-style documentary about the jazz musician Chet Baker to YouTube.