@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Fenster writes: Heather MacDonald is a treasure.
Paleo Retiree writes: Thanks to UR contributor epiminondas for calling my attention to this inspired episode of Anthony Bourdain’s “No Reservations” celebrating the Catalan restaurant El Bulli and its genius chef Ferran Adrià. It was made in 2011, on the … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fenster writes: I saw a picture recently of the Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology and fondly recalled the time I spent getting a graduate degree there. It is a lovely modernist conception, too. Take a look. No wait, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I don’t know about Simon Dixon’s proposed solutions to our banking problems, but his analyses and descriptions of how things work and what’s wrong with them strike me as awfully helpful. Related, related, related.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In 1972, Conquest of the Planet of the Apes, the fourth installment in the series, was released. When the film begins, humans have enslaved the apes but eventually the apes rise up in revolution against their oppressors. There … Continue reading