@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- The Shock of the Old, when New | Uncouth Reflections on Liner Notes
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
Tag Archives: Orange County
Blowhard, Esq. writes: One of the objections I hear constantly to traditional buildings is that they’re too expensive compared to the glass-and-steel variety. “Do you realize how much it costs for all that custom masonry and sculpture?” they say. So, let’s … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A scene today from my neck of the woods. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Although I’ve lived within 10 minutes of it for almost a decade, it was only within the past month that I finally made it over to Orange County’s Bowers Museum, an art and cultural history institution located in … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I’ve been focusing too much on crappy buildings lately. Let’s pay attention to the positive, shall we? Southern California has plenty of well-kept, modest, charming neighborhoods, if you’re willing to look. All of the following homes are … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In 1972, Conquest of the Planet of the Apes, the fourth installment in the series, was released. When the film begins, humans have enslaved the apes but eventually the apes rise up in revolution against their oppressors. There … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The band I blogged about here was in town last night so I headed off to my first concert in two years.