Blowhard, Esq. writes:
- So Yahoo! bought Tumblr for $1.1 billion. Like many Tumblr users, my main hope is that Yahoo! won’t ruin the service, i.e. let us keep all of our filthy and disgusting porn. But really, Yahoo! has no reason for being at this point, right? If my parents and those like them ever learn how to change their home page, Yahoo!’s traffic will instantly vanish.
- A comprehensive Dark Enlightenment reading list.
- The 50 Greatest Matte Paintings of All Time. (H/T Matt Zoller Seitz)
- La Paglia on how gender theorists are ruining the study of BDSM.
- I fully expect that, sometime in the not-too-distant future (like, next week), I’ll wake up and everything around me will be Star Wars-modded.
- It’s true.
- 5 reasons being a lawyer sucks and, yes, this guy nails it. I plan on writing more about this, specifically the failure of law school to actually prepare you to be a lawyer, in a later post. (H/T Paleo Retiree)