Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
- Amusingly cantankerous interview with the guys from Steely Dan. The older I get, the more I like Steely Dan. Why is that? (H/T Sax von Stroheim)
- Smart and hilarious deconstruction of the ethnic subtext of “The Graduate” by Steve Sailer.
- It often seems to me as though Lincoln is the principle religious figure of the post-Christian America. Provided I’m onto something there, is this the equivalent of seeing Jesus on a Tostito?
- I can’t decide if this is the future of movies or the end of movies. (H/T Blowhard, Esq.)
- Do Americans have an unhealthy Putin fetish? Personally, I love him almost as much as Berlusconi. But, then, I regard politics as an adjunct of pro wrestling: I’m only in it for the wild characters.