Eddie Pensier writes:
- Maggie McNeill, who blogs at The Honest Courtesan, is publishing a collection of her sexy short fiction. If you’re a regular reader (as you should be) you may have read most of the stories, but Maggie promises an extra previously-unpublished story, and the cover art is fan-freaking-tastic.
- Also at Maggie’s place, is the complete archives of Aspasia Libertine’s sadly defunct blog. If the blog’s tag line, “Nerdy and political ramblings from a modern-day courtesan and art historian” intrigues you (and I can’t imagine why it wouldn’t), go take a peek.
- M3 explains why it’s worth a man’s time to give a woman an orgasm. (NSFW)
- Tarnished explains why it’s worth a woman’s time to date a nerd.
- Rollo Tomassi on the Missouri sperm donor case, and how sperm banks (and sperm donation in general) are a sign of the feminine-controlled times:
…the original intent of a sperm bank / fertility clinic was to provide a woman (presumably wife) with the sperm of a viable man when her husband’s sperm was inviable – in essence, in vitro cuckolding.
If all this reads as an institutionalization of the Alpha F*cks side of women sexual pluralism (hypergamy) you’re not too far from the mark. It’s really an institutionalized form of selective breeding, entirely beholden to feminine hypergamous interests.
- Richard Abowitz takes a peek at this year’s AVN Awards. It’s kind of sexy and kind of sad. Via Tits and Sass. (NSFW)
- You have visited the very, seriously, extremely, no-foolin’ NSFW Uncouth Reflections X Tumblr, right?