@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: redheads
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: There’s something about a cool redhead like Iris. And I would describe this neatly configured, very poised Crimean as cool, though when she smiles most of that coolness melts into a kind of pearly sweetness. She … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Lindsey Marshal is a smiley Canadian with light freckles and sea-foam eyes. In 2004 she experienced a brief flash of fame when she was fired by the Toronto Raptors, for whom she was cheerleading, for posing … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This Ukrainian model is known by Kika, Calida, and several other names. She has green eyes and a face that’s almost too composed. Maybe it’s that face that makes her seem a bit remote? Brancusi would … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Tiffany Walker would have been great in the title role of “Baby Doll” or in a film adaptation of “Lolita.” Whatever innocence is suggested by her form and features is spoiled, in the best way imaginable, … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I know nothing of this week’s Lady other than that she’s from Belarus. Actually, come to think of it, I know nothing of Belarus… I find her face very appealing. Whatever it is that makes for … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Tiffany Walker is Irish, and she was everywhere on the scuzzier portions of the internet circa 1998. Aside from that, I don’t know much about her. Her mouth is really something: It seems to occupy some … Continue reading