@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Note to pals at S—–: Lin Wood Shocker
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Walls and Bridges, Bridges and Walls 2
Tag Archives: independence day
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Via Wikipedia: Oliver was one of three judges during the trials held after the Boston Massacre. Thomas Hutchinson was pleased with the work that Peter Oliver did, and made him chief justice of the Superior Court in 1772. Oliver complained often … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Or, if you’re in a feisty mood, how about this Loyalist defense of the British written by the then-Chief Justice of Massachusetts? Related I shared a list of some of our favorite crimethink-y anti-Narrative books here.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Happy Fourth of July, everyone. Click on the image to enlarge.
Eddie Pensier writes: William T. Ranney, Washington Rallying the Americans at the Battle of Princeton (1848) Wishing all UR readers and bloggers a happy, festive and pleasant Fourth of July.