Paleo Retiree writes:
- The legendary E.O. Wilson thinks STEM subjects should be taught differently.
- Speaking of STEM … When you haven’t got any real evidence, it’s time to play the “unconscious bias” card.
- Why are lies being told about France’s astounding gilets jaunes uprising?
- A good refresher look at — or intro to — France’s Charles De Gaulle, who was one very impressive figure.
- What’s likely to become of the U.S. as more and more of Latin America moves here?
- Steve Sailer on the latest outbreak of “Becky Bashing”: here and here.
- Woman? Or super-sketchy dude who likes dressing up like a woman?
- Where the trans fad goes, China is definitely not getting with the program.
- Wow, the American mainstream sure is hard on gays!
- Nuke the Ivies — and especially Harvard.
- What to make of climate-change scaremongers?
- What’s it like to be declared “dangerous” by Facebook and kicked off their service? More and more people are finding out.
- In further deplatforming news … Last week Google tried to keep the respected Claremont Institute from buying ads.
- Nothing sinister about this.
- What with Big Tech, corporate America and our education establishment all embracing the trendy and insane views of today’s PC left, how long will it be before we find ourselves shrugging and accepting that, in the eyes of our authority figures, we’ve all become right wing?
- An excellent, and slightly alarming, look at the challenges involved in archiving present-day movie and television programming.
- Contrarian writer Bret Easton Ellis is finding a lot to be amused and annoyed by in our current moment.
- How dare they 1???
- How dare they 2???
one article on yellow vests since february.
more on the globe’s curious case or reticence by a pal of fenster’s here: