Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
- Former intelligence pros believe the Dems’ data was leaked, not hacked.
- Ray McGovern and Bill Binney do a nice job of filling in the details of a believable counter-narrative.
- More from McGovern and Binney.
- “[N]o intelligence agency actually examined the Democrats’ servers and CrowdStrike, the firm whose conclusions informed much of the intelligence community’s assessment, had obvious conflicts of interest — from being paid by the DNC to co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch’s affiliation with the Atlantic Council, a Washington, D.C.-based think tank that has generally viewed Russia as a hostile power.”
- Who or what is Guccifer 2.0?