@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: canada
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Lindsey Marshal is a smiley Canadian with light freckles and sea-foam eyes. In 2004 she experienced a brief flash of fame when she was fired by the Toronto Raptors, for whom she was cheerleading, for posing … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I don’t believe we’ve featured a Canadian naked lady prior to Jewel here. She’s a fine representative of our neighbors to the north, though, based on looks alone, I suspect some would describe her as an … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Chantelle’s big, ovoid eyes, her shapely mouth, and her slightly upturned nose, cause her face, in certain lighting, to suggest a rumpled version of the Gibson Girl. Certainly her white fleshiness and her luxuriant bush recall … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Le Château Frontenac, Quebec, designed by Bruce Price. Click on the image to enlarge.
Eddie Pensier writes: Canadian tenor Ben Heppner has announced his retirement from the opera and recital stage, at the age of 58. Heppner found his calling as a heldentenor, specializing in German repertory, specifically Wagner. He won the Metropolitan Opera’s … Continue reading