@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Note to pals at S—–: Lin Wood Shocker
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Walls and Bridges, Bridges and Walls 2
Tag Archives: Cary Grant
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This is a large poster: about five feet in height. They stopped making them in this size in the ’80s.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: For theatrical grace, the audience must not know, or must be willing to overlook, the effort behind the effortlessness. Sprezzatura is an illusion. Even in the naturally gifted, it requires cultivation. “She’s disciplined,” said Humphrey Bogart of Audrey … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell in Howard Hawks’s HIS GIRL FRIDAY Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The architecture is great and all (and I’ll return to it), but Vegas is one of the great people-watching destinations. So let’s take a look at the indigenous wildlife, shall we?