@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
Tag Archives: French movies
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I had planned on avoiding this — I didn’t find the subject matter or controversy compelling — but my curiosity got the better of me. The conservatives condemning this movie as a celebration of tween sexualization are off-base, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Marina Vlady and Anny Duperey in Godard’s 2 OR 3 THINGS I KNOW ABOUT HER. Just two naked French prostitutes mock fighting while wearing travel bags over their heads, nbd. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Chantal Goya and Jean-Pierre Léaud in Jean-Luc Godard’s MASCULIN FÉMININ (1966) Click on the image to enlarge. Related Check out the trailer here. Read Pauline Kael’s review of the movie here.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Barbet Schroeder and Claudine Soubrier in Eric Rohmer’s LA BOULANGÈRE DE MONCEAU (1963) Click on the image to enlarge.