@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: I wish they all could be Ukrainian girls
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Marika has a breezy, unaffected quality and the kind of bod that can be accurately called both slammin’ and healthy. She seems like she’d be fun to be around. She has particularly lovely breasts and skin. … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The Ukrainian Lovely Anne was a popular internet model for a few years during the 2000s. Her boobs were impressive, no doubt, but so was her lemony prettiness; in some photos she looks a bit like … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Melnichuk may sound like one of Putin’s super-secret nerve agents, but it’s actually the last name of this Ukrainian nude model, who also goes by Sigrid and Vanessa. Do Ukrainians hate Putin these day? I can … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This generous-looking Ukrainian creature was a popular nude model in the late 2000s; she even had her own site for a while, where she went by the somewhat incongruous name of Anna Smart. Incongruous not because … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Is the brown-eyed Ukrainian Yuliya a sweetheart? It would be a shame if she wasn’t. She certainly looks like a sweetheart. The photos of her featured below date from the period during which high-class European nude … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I suppose Mika here qualifies as an unconventional beauty. Her teeth are too much, her chin too little, and her nose too topographical. And yet I’m quite taken with her. She has poise and personality. Okay, … Continue reading