@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- The Shock of the Old, when New | Uncouth Reflections on Liner Notes
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
Tag Archives: London
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I was wandering in the East 40s yesterday when I came across a hipster coffee joint. As I looked at the wooden sign in the window advertising their goods, I had to suppress a snicker: an unfinished wooden … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Aldwych Quarter, London. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Red House, Bexleyheath, London. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: If you absolutely must build something of glass and steel, this is the model you should be following. Click on the image to enlarge. London’s Crystal Palace, built in 1854 and destroyed by a fire in 1936.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge. The Midland Grand Hotel at St. Pancras Railway Station in London, completed in 1873. Designed by George Gilbert Scott who said, “It is possibly too good for its purpose.”