@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Benny on “The Godfather is Boring”
- chris evans on Book Notes: “A Disease in the Public Mind”
- Pepe on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Why I’ve Seen “Since You Went Away” Umpteen Times – Taking Up Room on “Since You Went Away,” a Culture’s Dreams, and the Agee-DOS Dosado
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
Tag Archives: London
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I was wandering in the East 40s yesterday when I came across a hipster coffee joint. As I looked at the wooden sign in the window advertising their goods, I had to suppress a snicker: an unfinished wooden … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Aldwych Quarter, London. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Red House, Bexleyheath, London. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: If you absolutely must build something of glass and steel, this is the model you should be following. Click on the image to enlarge. London’s Crystal Palace, built in 1854 and destroyed by a fire in 1936.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge. The Midland Grand Hotel at St. Pancras Railway Station in London, completed in 1873. Designed by George Gilbert Scott who said, “It is possibly too good for its purpose.”