@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Mad Men
Blowhard, Esq. writes: 1. Nice to see that this episode was directed by Jared Harris. And speaking of dudes coming off the bench, I’ve noticed that Robert Towne has been named a consulting producer in the closing credits. I wonder if … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: 1. Don has sold his penthouse — for $85k, or $492k in 2015 dollars — and is now homeless. “This place reeks of failure,” his real estate agent says. Pardon me, but I’ll take a half mil “failure” … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Lots of people are disappointed with this episode, but I enjoyed it. What’s wrong with an action-packed installment filled with hook-ups, rebuffs, and comic interruptions? Does every episode have to be slow and ponderous? 1. Betty is going … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Someone once said that TV recaps are the lowest form of writing — which is probably true — but why should that stop me? Therefore, I’ll be spouting random opinions and observations about the last half season of … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Here are a few pics of some notable L.A. landmarks from my trip there a couple weeks ago (previous installments here and here). First, Union Station.