Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
- Unleash the Beef shares the eulogy from his father’s funeral. It could almost serve as a eulogy for traditional American manhood.
- Bring back the ’70s-style sex film!
- This strikes me as one of the great Moldbug posts. A real mind bender.
- According to Gregory Cochran, the Ashkenazi are significantly Italian in origin. Funny. I’ve always been amused by how similar New York Jews and Italians are.
- Is anyone surprised that lesbian marriages break up more frequently than gay ones?
- In general, I have a lot of sympathy for gals whose private sexy-time photos get spread across the internet. But this raises some interesting questions. For one thing: What qualifies as “porn”? For another: How to police the tons of random websites that (perhaps unknowingly?) post or end up hosting amateur porn shots culled from the internet? Seems like a real boondoggle to me.