@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Faze on Weekend Linkage
- Fenster on “Killer Women”
- Trimegistus on Naked Lady of the Week: Alisa Amore
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
Tag Archives: Norway
Fenster writes: My ancestors emigrated from Sweden, close enough to the Norwegian border as to have my mother speculate that we might be part Norwegian. She never explained the difference and so I grew up thinking the two nationalities were … Continue reading
Atypical Neurotic writes: This is a revision of a comment I just made on a Facebook post on the topic of marriage equality, specifically on whether opposition (or even skepticism) was prima facie evidence of bad will, if not bigotry, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Lofoten, Norway Click on the image to enlarge.
Atypical Neurotic writes: Begun in 1931 and completed in 1950, Oslo City Hall is an entertaining blend of Functionalism and Arts and Crafts.