@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
Tag Archives: Sweden
Fenster writes: My ancestors emigrated from Sweden, close enough to the Norwegian border as to have my mother speculate that we might be part Norwegian. She never explained the difference and so I grew up thinking the two nationalities were … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: It’s about time we showered NLOTW honors upon the estimable form of Christina Lindberg. Like previous NLOTW honorees Pam Grier and Edwige Fenech, the Swedish Lindberg made her name in the exploitation cinema of the 1970s. … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I was taken completely aback by the reaction of much of the mainstream press, as well as of many of my lib/left/Dem friends, to Trump’s recent claim about Sweden and crime. They didn’t just question him or fact-check him. … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Drottningholms Palace, Sweden. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.
Originally posted on Natalia Maks:
The Haga in Gothenburg, Sweden. The entire district was built out of wood for the fast growing working class in 19th century. Now it is a charming neighborhood with a bunch of cafes, bakeries and…
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Taking the Bardot-as-sex-goddess idea rather literally. From Sweden. Related I posted a bunch of Bardot posters back here.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge. Stockholm, Sweden (H/T Callowman)