@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: Sweden
Fenster writes: My ancestors emigrated from Sweden, close enough to the Norwegian border as to have my mother speculate that we might be part Norwegian. She never explained the difference and so I grew up thinking the two nationalities were … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: It’s about time we showered NLOTW honors upon the estimable form of Christina Lindberg. Like previous NLOTW honorees Pam Grier and Edwige Fenech, the Swedish Lindberg made her name in the exploitation cinema of the 1970s. … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I was taken completely aback by the reaction of much of the mainstream press, as well as of many of my lib/left/Dem friends, to Trump’s recent claim about Sweden and crime. They didn’t just question him or fact-check him. … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Drottningholms Palace, Sweden. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.
Originally posted on Natalia Maks:
The Haga in Gothenburg, Sweden. The entire district was built out of wood for the fast growing working class in 19th century. Now it is a charming neighborhood with a bunch of cafes, bakeries and…
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Taking the Bardot-as-sex-goddess idea rather literally. From Sweden. Related I posted a bunch of Bardot posters back here.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge. Stockholm, Sweden (H/T Callowman)