@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Benny on “The Godfather is Boring”
- chris evans on Book Notes: “A Disease in the Public Mind”
- Pepe on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Why I’ve Seen “Since You Went Away” Umpteen Times – Taking Up Room on “Since You Went Away,” a Culture’s Dreams, and the Agee-DOS Dosado
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
Tag Archives: Orson Welles
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: By turns lyrical and grotesque, and sometimes, unaccountably, both at the same time, “The Magnificent Ambersons,” despite its mutilated form, may be the great movie about the putrefaction of America. Its mutilated state plays into its … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Rita Hayworth and Orson Welles take a break during the filming of THE LADY FROM SHANGHAI. Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: For the first big re-release, in 1956.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: With art by France’s master the of b-movie poster, Constantin Belinsky.