@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: public art
Sir Barken Hyena writes:
Seekers of Bad Public Art are in luck, that is, as long as you’re in the enlightened and progressive state of New Mexico (why do they need public art there at all? Aren’t the sunsets enough?). Use this nifty interactive map to locate and view all of the Bad Public Art sites in the Land of Enchantment. True, the map doesn’t claim to show you “bad” art sites, merely “public’ art, but a bit of clicking around will quiet your fears, son.