@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Faze on Weekend Linkage
- Fenster on “Killer Women”
- Trimegistus on Naked Lady of the Week: Alisa Amore
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
Tag Archives: Pulp
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Edgar Rice Burroughs (1912): To Jane the strange apparition of this god-like man was as wine to sick nerves. From the description which Clayton and her father and Mr. Philander had given her, she knew that … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Images from Retronaut, via Tex of the late WhackingDay.