@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: Crime Fiction
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Dickie stopped in the road, looking at him. They were arguing so loudly, a few people around them were looking, watching. ‘It could have been fun,’ Tom said, ‘but not the way you chose to take … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Time began to tick again, in fits and starts. Pain glowed in my mind like lightning in a cloud, expanding and contracting with my heartbeat. I lay on my back on a hard surface. Somewhere above … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A pulp cover by Victor Kalin. More here and here. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: 1. What a wonderful book. A sprawling mini-epic with L.A. as a Potemkin paradise that, like “The Big Sleep,” is confusing as hell. More than a few times I stopped short to say, “Wait, how are these people … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Grandfather, or ‘Pa’ as he was known to the entire clan, was an old man from my earliest recollection –- just how old even he did not know. Orphaned shortly after birth in a period of indifferent vital … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “Are you going to tell me about it, Junior?” “About what how dumb I was, d’you mean? Sure, I’ll tell you about it. I forgot for a minute that Miami, like any other city, is a dangerous … Continue reading