@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Walls and Bridges, Bridges and Walls 2
Tag Archives: Spain
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I ran across Anna Noble while exploring a thread at Vintage Erotica Forums dedicated to pictures of vintage bush. Her bush is indeed worthy of appreciation, and there’s no doubt that it contributes to her aura … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Reports conflict regarding this model’s nationality. Some claim she’s English, others Spanish. To me her face has a Spanish look about it, though I’m not sure what makes me say that. Something about the cheeks and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Palacio de Cibeles, Madrid. More here. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Albarracín, Spain. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Saint Michael, Northern Spain, ca. 1460-1490. Original here. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Catedral de la Almudena, Madrid, Spain. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: From Spain. Art by the great Francisco Fernandez Zarza-Pérez, aka Jano. Related There appears to be a documentary about Jano. I’d love to see it.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Cadaqués, Spain Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “The Last Circus” starts out as an allegory of Franco’s Spain, focusing on a sad, timid clown who’s having trouble making his way in the local circus. Fat and cursed with Roger Ebert glasses, he’s forever … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Here are the “Torres de Hercules” in Spain, designed by Rafael de La-Hoz Architects. Pretty terrible, but nothing compared to the Bella Sky Hotel in Denmark, designed by a Danish firm called 3xn. This website calls it “a tasteful … Continue reading