@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
Tag Archives: blog news
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Robert Stark of The Stark Truth interviews Ray Sawhill (aka Michael Blowhard aka Paleo Retiree) about New York in the 70s and 80s, architecture, aesthetics, his time as a Newsweek arts reporter, and more in an entertaining one-hour chat. … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Thank you to all visitors, commenters, and porn bots.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A few weeks back, we passed the million mark. We hope to continue to be your one-stop shop for erratic complaining, the odd movie review, and weekly Eastern European nudity. Thanks for dropping by.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: We have officially passed half a million views. Thank you to all the Internet bots who made this possible. Sasha Grey would like to thank our human readers.
Eddie Pensier writes: Uncouth Reflections has some of the wittiest and smartest commenters around. It’s great news then, that thanks to our very own Sir Barken Hyena (he’s single, ladies!), you can now “like” individual comments. Please do so, immediately and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: All of us here at UR agree we’re wonderful, highly talented people who put out a superior product day in and day out whenever we feel like it. We’re like The Atlantic, Entertainment Weekly, and The New Yorker … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Following hdb chick’s example, here’s a map of UR’s world readership in 2013. Our top 10 countries: United States Canada United Kingdom Australia Germany Sweden Finland Mexico France Czech Republic Our top 10 referrers: Facebook Steve Sailer … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “Exposition internationale des art et techniques à Paris” (1937) by François Kollar. Thanks for reading and dropping by.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge. At least until one of the editors changes things. Here’s the review being referenced.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Go here for our new Facebook fan page. Now you can get the entertaining, thought-provoking, obscene, Nobel-prize winning content you’ve come to expect right in your Facebook feed to horrify share with your mothers, grandmothers, and spinster aunts.