@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: Facebook
Paleo Retiree writes: “There is a vocal minority [on Facebook’s staff] that is belligerent beyond belief in a quest to implement social justice policies … The concerning thing that’s happening here is, I’m not sure Facebook’s leaderhip knows how to … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Fake news is mostly a matter of not covering certain things. But it can also be a matter of indirection. Squirrel!! At its worst it dives right in and absolutely bathes in the warm waters of dishonesty, naked … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Go here for our new Facebook fan page. Now you can get the entertaining, thought-provoking, obscene, Nobel-prize winning content you’ve come to expect right in your Facebook feed to horrify share with your mothers, grandmothers, and spinster aunts.
Callowman writes: In the past few hours, Facebook has had the poor taste to boot several people associated with this blog out, requesting that we upload an image of a government ID to get back in. I am the latest … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: If the selfie is the premier photographic genre of our age, then I name Shu Qi as its queen. Are you all familiar with Shu Qi? She’s a Taiwanese model and actress best known in the … Continue reading