Paleo Retiree writes:
This young lady was walking along the sidewalk in front of me … Her sundress was hiking up … Does my snap of her qualify as a Creepshot?
Some arguments pro and con, or so it seems to me:
- Yes, it’s a Creepshot. I did sneak my snapshot off, and I have posted the photo online. None of that needed to happen. Plus: cute butt.
- No, it’s not a Creepshot. It genuinely wasn’t lust that motivated me to take the snap. Candid in-public photography has been considered legit for, like, forever. You can’t see the woman’s face, so what harm is done? And in a world where 250 million photos are uploaded to Facebook alone every day, how likely is it that she’s ever going to run across this photo anyway?
- Previous postings in this series: here and here.
- Massachusetts comes up with an interesting ruling about upskirt photos.
- A hardcore free-speech view of photographing in public that I find sympathetic.
- Don’t forget to visit our Tumblr blog, where we share some of the lewd and crazy things that stir our libidos. NSFW to the maxxx.