@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
Tag Archives: coronavirus
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In the middle of the coronavirus crisis, I drove from New York City to Los Angeles. I had been planning to move back to California for a number of weeks and I wasn’t about to let the zombie apocalypse … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Earlier thoughts from semi-self-quarantiner: 1, 2, 3, 4. 5. Twain’s comment about the weather in New England is appropriate in the context of the virus. If you don’t like the situation, give it a day and see what changes.
Fenster writes: Earlier thoughts from semi-self-quarantine: 1, 2, 3, 4. It is hard for citizens to know what is going on with the virus. You can argue citizens need not know that much, and mostly need to follow the sound … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Previously on Semi-Self-Quarantiner: 1, 2, 3. How’s this for a modest proposal.
Fenster writes: Previously on Semi-Self-Quarantiner: 1, 2. My last post on the virus has not yet gone viral. But that will not stop me from piling on. So here’s another.