@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Faze on Weekend Linkage
- Fenster on “Killer Women”
- Trimegistus on Naked Lady of the Week: Alisa Amore
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
Tag Archives: travel
Paleo Retiree writes: My wife and I recently visited Wilderstein, a magnificent 19th century mansion on the Hudson River, not far from the lovely small town of Rhinebeck. Wilderstein is sometimes said to be the Hudson River Valley’s best Victorian house. … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I have never managed to lose my old conviction that travel narrows the mind. At least a man must make a double effort of moral humility and imaginative energy to prevent it from narrowing his mind. Indeed there … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Paleo Retiree has blogged about the phenomenon that is Umami Burger. When I learned that the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX had a UB, it was decided that it would be our last meal on this … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Upon boarding my Virgin Australia flight to the USA, the following message tsk-tsked at me from the launch screen of my seat-back video: There are a few important points to remember while using the System. We’re in … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: That’s an ad on the plastic credit-card style room key we’re using at a Tucson hotel. In addition to being a little insulting, the visuals make the key hard to read where its main function goes: I … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: A great retirement discovery for me: You no longer have to live in any one place. The government may insist that you have an address, but once you’re free of the damn job you’re also free to … Continue reading