Blowhard, Esq. writes:
- Do you know more about science and technology than the average American? Take this 13-question quiz to find out. (I got 12/13. I couldn’t remember if it was hydrogen or nitrogen.)
- The Human Genome Project just celebrated its 10th anniversary. Has it been worth it?
- Looks like the Pulitzer is now a consolation prize. (H/T Glynn Marshes)
- School sucks.
- You read enough stories like this, it can almost shake your faith in the integrity of our system. Thankfully, I’m sure it’s just an isolated incident, so nothing to worry about. (UPDATE: Feinstein denies her husband has any financial connection to the winning company.)
- 1948 Buick Streamliner
- Crank, first-person shooters, The Matrix, parkour, and Russia: Awesomest Country on Earth™ combine to produce one of the best action movies I’ve seen in years. (H/T Brundle Guy)