Paleo Retiree writes:
- Christine Franck explores Rocky Mountain classicism. Don’t miss her Flickr photoset.
- Once again, Japan leads the way.
- Roy Baumeister argues that we do indeed have free will. JayMan disagrees.
- Starchitect Santiago Calatrava makes buildings that are overexpensive pains in the ass. Steve Sailer has some fun at Calatrava’s expense.
- Africa teaches crusader-style genius economist some lessons in unintended consequences.
- Can an economy be a successful one without being based on growth?
- Vince Keenan makes a quick visit to Portland to savor some underknown film noirs and to sample the local cocktail scene.
- A drink at the end of the day: An enticing introduction (by David Russell) to some “overproof” rums.