Paleo Retiree writes:
- Adrian Hyland delivers a thoroughly-reported big-picture piece about the carb wars.
- Yo, baby.
- Manosphere vet Matt Forney on what it’s like to be interviewed by ABC.
- A short q&a with the very reasonable and intelligent architecture critic and historian Witold Rybczynski. Fun quote: “Since historic revivals have occurred regularly over the ages, there’s no reason to expect that they won’t continue.” Note the interviewer’s horror. I’m looking forward to Rybczynski’s new book.
- Matt Taibbi says that the real cause of our public-pension funding crisis is cut-throat hedge-fund misbehavior.
- Gavin McInnes suspects that most women aren’t happy as fulltime workers.
- A very detailed look at a false rape accusation.
- I’m thinking that “Let It Bleed” is probably the Rolling Stones’ finest moment.
- Zachary Pearson’s “Theory and Structure” introduction to making craft cocktails is an informative, brainy delight: acidity; sugar; bitter; alcohol.