Eddie Pensier writes:
- The Crumbs cupcake-bakery chain, which closed all its stores last week, may be resurrected in some locations as early as next year.
- Think cupcakes are passé? Try cake cups instead. (I tried these at Bee’s Knees Greenwich Village outlet this past winter, and I can confirm that they beat cupcakes like a cheap rug.)
- Was Uruguay’s poor performance in the World Cup due to Brazilian customs confiscating their dulce de leche?
- Asians are developing a taste for chocolate, which is driving prices through the roof. Hoard, friends. Hoard.
- Serious Eats reviews their favorite treats from last month, including raspberry-Campari frozen yogurt (!!).
- Iconic pie scenes in movies and television. Yes, people will make lists about anything.
- Sydney restaurant names a dessert “Diabetes”. Predictable outrage results.
- A hot topless blonde eating cookies.