Blowhard, Esq. writes:
You ever get the feeling that everyone has gone crazy?
- White girls stealing pumpkin spice is racist cultural appropriation.
- The University of Vermont holds a retreat for whites to
self-flaggelatecritically examine their privilege.
- The gender of Star Wars droids MATTERS.
- Cover Girl has a line of SW cosmetics.
- A penetrating legal mind who hasn’t spent two seconds thinking through the logic or consequences of her assertion.
- Another hate crime hoax.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates wins the National Book Award. Whoops, I have no idea how this link wound up here! I assure you that I’m on the Right Side of History in thinking that Coates is one of the greatest intellectuals in American letters and I deeply, sincerely encourage everyone to read his latest Harvard admissions essay. His book is currently assigned in eight NYU classes so you know it must be a classic.