Paleo Retiree writes:
- This used to be called “basic psychology,” and people weren’t puzzled by it.
- Some British profs don’t like being told what their attitude towards transpeople must be. Who does, really?
- Unhappy transperson du jour.
- In the U.S., “between the ages of 35 and 64, 92,000 men die every year, which is twice as many men as women.” More.
- Novelist Nicholas Sparks is not getting with the program.
- You know who else approved of eugenics …?
- How and why did so many lib/left/Dems get Woke so quickly? Steve Sailer has some thoughts.
- Nigerian Muslims vs. Nigerian Christians.
- Is Sweden in denial?
- A smart and fair review (IMHO, of course) of Yoram Hazony’s newish book praising nationalism. I liked the book a lot too.
- What does the PC/SJW crowd want to tear down next? Dodgeball. No, seriously: Dodgeball.
- Thanks to Bill Gates and Barack Obama, we’ve spent billions of dollars as well as tons of effort imposing Common Core methods on our public schools. All for what?
- At Georgetown, there can evidently be no such thing as too many Diversity initiatives.
- Another step closer to Utopia.
- And another!
- Down with architectural modernism!
- John Cleese stands firm.
- Has Morrissey turned far Right or has the Establishment gone insane?
Dodgeball was attacked last decade if not earlier as were many other playground games. Especially if someone would be “last”.
Can there be too many Diversity initiatives? I can’t wait until they start conflicting with each other. I’m waiting for the first story which involves two transgenders of different skins colors and social status and accusations of sexual assault in a red area of a blue state. Did I but all the bases?