@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: 1990s
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: How to describe a young guy’s impression of Veronika Zemanova upon first running across the Bohemian beauty in the 1990s? The word “wow” will probably suffice. Looks-wise, she was like a combo of Geena Davis and Brigitte Bardot, but with … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: As regular readers probably know, every now and then I like to put on my Movie Geek hat and make a semi-inane list of movies. I’m not sure why I do this. Perhaps it’s because I like to … Continue reading