@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Florida
Blowhard, Esq. writes: This blurb reminded me that I’ve been meaning to post a few photos of my brief visit to Frank Lloyd Wright’s “Child of the Sun” buildings at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida. The city boasts that FSC is … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: During my Christmas vacation in central Florida I made an impromptu stop in Celebration, Florida, the Disney-designed town located outside Orlando near Disney World. Having never seen a New Urbanist-inspired town like this in person, I was eager … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “Are you going to tell me about it, Junior?” “About what how dumb I was, d’you mean? Sure, I’ll tell you about it. I forgot for a minute that Miami, like any other city, is a dangerous … Continue reading