Blowhard, Esq. writes:
- I’d like to extend a hearty congratulations to Slate for hiring the most worthless journalist in America.
- Another classic from the “We Should Be Upset Because Black People Don’t Want the Same Things as White People” genre of journalism. Reminds me of that great NYT handwringer fretting that not enough dark people visit national parks.
- Funny takedown of Neil deGrasse Tyson and I Fucking Love Science.
- While skimming through this dross I learned that the writer thinks that Anita Loos is underappreciated. I agree. So instead of penning another stupid OMG MEN BOOKS AMIRITE?! piece, why didn’t she, y’know, contribute to the literary conversation by sharing her enthusiasm?
- Anyone else remember the original Banana Republic?
- How many people have become spies, lawyers, doctors, or journalists because of movies or TV?