@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Evolutionary Biology
Paleo Retiree writes: A question I’ve been wondering about for years: As more and more discoveries emerge from the worlds of evo-bio and genetics, how is the PC-opinion class going to contend? When the “blank slate” part of “blank slate … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: The book’s complete title: “Ultrasociety: How 10,000 Years of War Made Humans the Greatest Cooperators on Earth.” A stimulating, clear, fast and provocative attempt to explain via the principles of cultural evolution and population biology how humans … Continue reading
Fenster writes: David Brooks is more open than the next pundit to considering the world in terms that go beyond the political, and to endorse the notion that while culture and politics are symbiotic, the former often trumps the latter. … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I wrote here that, just as the Left is right to struggle with the possibility of too much diversity, the Right is left to struggle with the possibility of too much inequality. It’s a struggle all right, and … Continue reading